Sunday, October 19, 2008

Saturday Music Definitions: Time


I'm so tired...time has ceased to exist, but then reality bites back when I realize that I have deadlines for midterms and papers and such. Oh woe is me. Saturday is almost technically over but whatever.

Lou Reed - There is no Time [mp3]
Lou Reed remains one of my favourite singers of all time

Jamie Cullum - It's About Time [mp3]

who is Jamie Cullum you say? perhaps my favourite British Jazz musician of all time.

Klaxons - Totem on the Timeline [mp3]
this song is really fucking cool. The Klaxons are one strange band.

Albert Hammond Jr - Borrowed Time [mp3]

one of the more experimental tracks on Albert's second record

Adam Green - Frozen in Time [mp3]
oh, Adam, you seem to understand me completely.

Maroon 5 - A little of your time [mp3]

if only it were that easy...

Kings of Leon - Wasted Time [mp3]
this is one of my favourite KoL tracks: their debut was

No comments: