Friday, January 23, 2009

Crystal Castles


Are you in short supply of electronica? Do you desperately need some new dance music? I suggest that you check out Crystal Castles. Don't let your preconceived notions of mild mannered Canadians thwart you from experiencing one of the coolest duos around, Alice Glass and Ethan Kath.

Crystal Castles - Magic Spells [mp3]

Crystal Castles - Knights [mp3]

be forewarned, it's not a good idea to listen to them with headphones on, unless your objective is to feel a bit faint.

for fans of: Klaxons, Daft Punk, dancing

3 comments:

Murphey said...

Haha, Alice Glass is the unwashed skank of the music world. This is fact.

Anonymous said...

Do you remember when they didn't show their faces for the longest time?

Alice Glass is the hottest girl I've ever seen in my 24 years on Earth. I can tug off to any picture on their myspace page. Fact.

Hanan said...

I am going to be ironic and write "no comment" even though, this is indeed a comment.