Sunday, February 15, 2009

AN ENTIRE UNRELEASED ELLIOTT SMITH ALBUM HAS LEAKED!


wow.


so Valentines Day wasn't the worst day of the year after all. Elliott managed to salvage it.

the album is composed of unfinished songs and some earlier versions of songs that actually made it onto From A Basement On The Hill

I've been listening to it all morning, it's breathtaking.

here are my favourite tracks,

Elliott Smith - Abused (instrumental) [mp3]

Elliott Smith - Let's Get Lost [mp3]
I love this one. ah, who am I kidding, I love ALL of Elliott's songs.

Elliott Smith - Suicide Machine (new song!!) [mp3]

Elliott Smith - Pretty (Ugly Before) [mp3]

this one is probably my absolute favourite of the bunch.

and a ZIP FILE (do it!)

many thanks to Rawkblog for posting!

no doubt about it, Elliott Smith was one of the world's most talented musicians. he will always be missed and loved and I am very very grateful that these things keep popping up posthumously. they're a nice reminder that Elliott's music will ALWAYS be with us.

No comments: