Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Paolo Nutini covers "Wake Up"

no, this cannot wait until Sunday.



if you had asked me, before I watched this video, if I would like to hear a cover of Arcade Fire's "Wake Up", I'd probably have said "no". because that song is so perfect, and I wouldn't want anything to tarnish it.

but this is just, like, a spectacular homage to the greatness that is "Wake Up". extraordinarily well done, extremely sincere and, to be quite frank, simply beautiful.

Paolo Nutini - Wake Up (Arcade Fire cover) [mp3]

6 comments:

the final countdown! said...

i bet you didnt even listen to the song. u just wanna get all up in that.
the meaty leading man parts

Hanan said...

how did you know? and anyhow, I thought I was a lesbian after your sweet ass.

allie said...

nah you are just buycurious. besides hes got them delicate lady features

Jade Leonard said...

This is great! I am an independent singer songwriter and I learn a lot from reading blogs like this - thanks so much for sharing.

Hanan said...

haha! Allie let's go wig shopping. it'll be ironic and stuff.

Anonymous said...

that was amazing. great post!