Sunday, December 20, 2009

Saturday Music Definitions: Sun


you know what I love?
marathons of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

I have loads of songs with "sun" in the title, so I've picked ones I think most people haven't heard.

The Swimmers - Give me the Sun [mp3]

Antony and the Johnsons - Daylight and the Sun [mp3]


Death Cab for Cutie - No Sunlight [mp3]


Eddie Vedder - Hard Sun [mp3]
from Into The Wild

Patrick Wolf - The Sun Is Often Out [mp3]

Stereophonics - Lying in the Sun [mp3]


Doves - Catch the Sun [mp3]

The Dashing Suns - I Wanna Run [mp3]

3 comments:

Olivia said...

Best show ever. I can't wait to see the Christmas special.

Shelby said...

I got It's Always Sunny seasons 1&2 for Christmas. Yeeahh!

Allie the best gift-giver ever dragon said...

and uuuhmm where did you get such an amazing gift miss shelby? you must have some pretty fantastic friends/family to get you such a gift?