Monday, March 17, 2008

new Raconteurs album out next week!

wow, so apparently the Raconteurs' new album is coming out on the 25th, entitled "Consolers Of The Lonely". Way to spring that one up on us boys! I can't wait, Broken Boy Soldiers was one of my favourite albums of 2006 and I wanna see if they can beat sophomore slump. They probably can, seeing as how they're a super duper super group but hey you never know...

read Spin's two cents here

see what Rolling Stone has to say...

my favourite off of BBS:

Raconteurs - Hands

and, I am sorry but I cannot help myself. I was reading The Music Slut's blog and Delta Spirit was mentioned. DS is one of my new favourite bands, do yourself a favour and check them out. If they are playing a show within 50 miles of your area GO AND SEE THEM. It will change your life, I guaruntee it.

Delta Spirit - Trashcan

Delta Spirit's MYSPACE

ok, back to studying.

No comments: