Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sunday Morning Covers

Radiohead - Tell Me Why (Neil Young cover)[mp3]
Thom York's voice is just amazing. there's a very good reason why Radiohead is one of the biggest bands in the world right now. they have that incredible ability to really move you with their music, which a lot of rock bands fail miserably at.

Oasis - My Generation (The Who cover) [mp3]
the guitar work here is a bit over the top but it's Oasis so it's all good

The Rosebuds - Staying Alive (Beegees cover) [mp3]
I bet you never could imagine this song having an ominous feel. download this song and hear just that. this is one strange rendition of one funky song.

BONUS: Arctic Monkeys - Baby I'm Yours (Van McCoy cover)[mp3 HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!]
I think I've posted this one already but I love it so much I want to make sure you all have it!

No comments: