Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!


I fucking love this holiday. I'm glad to be home, surrounded by my slightly eccentric family whom I love more every day. I am grateful for all of my blessings (especially in this crap economy we have now), perhaps most for music. Music is the greatest blessing of all. Enjoy the following mp3s and have a wonderful holiday!

John Lennon - Cold Turkey (acoustic) [mp3]


Jimmy Eat World - Bleed American [mp3]

Iron & Wine - Flightless Bird, American Mouth [mp3]

Jason Mraz - Too Much Food [mp3]


I'll post a review of the Ben Sollee show tomorrow

3 comments:

Murphey said...

OH GOD SO MUCH FOOD...THREE GLASSES OF WHITE WINE...SLEEEEEEEEP

Hanan said...

this was the first Thanksgiving in my LIFE when I didn't gorge myself with food.

Murphey said...

Congrats for you, but I went to three thanksgivings and they all were so insistent that I partake. And who am I to refuse?