Thursday, January 15, 2009

"Sixes & Sevens", another overlooked album of 2008


apparently, the latest album from Adam Green was released in March? why had I not heard about it before? maybe all music bloggers and/or music journalists hate Mr. Green or something.

anyhow, I'm loving "Rich Kids", it strangely reminds me of one of my favourite Christmas songs ever, "Baby It's Cold Outside"

if you guys are unaware of who Adam is, he was in the Moldy Peaches with Kimya Dawson (of Juno fame), but, being the more talented of the two, was inevitably more underrated.

Adam Green - Rich Kids [mp3]

(many thanks to RCRD LBL for opening my eyes to the fact that the album existed.)

once I listen to the whole album thoroughly, I'll let you all know if it's worth your time.

3 comments:

Murphey said...

Oh cool, I was also unaware of this release, but I really like this particular flavor of singer/songwriter stuff.
PS Juno was :')

Hanan said...

are you familiar with Adam? I just love him.

Murphey said...

No really, I didn't know about this, and thanks!