Thursday, August 6, 2009

video: Arctic Monkeys on Jimmy Fallon

the band performed "Crying Lightning", and it was crisp and reeking of excellence.



Humbug is really growing on me--more than I thought it would. I even like it more than FWN now, even though "The Bad Thing" has got to be one of my favourite songs ever. in general, Humbug has less filler than FWN. also, it is irresistibly sexy.

Arctic Monkeys - Crying Lightning (live, on Jimmy Fallon) [mp3]


PS I hate it when stupid late night show hosts mock me by holding vinyl copies of albums I really love before they're officially released.

PPS I've watched this video like five times in a row now.

PPPS if I looked as cool as Matt, I'd get laid a lot more.

2 comments:

klein said...

I don't want to go all shallow on you .. but I love Alex's hair! Looking forward to the album. It's another TWO weeks till NZ release, gah.

Hanan said...

I like how he looks too (even though I prefer short locks on him). a lot of people have been complaining about it, though, which is stupid.
it's his prerogative to do as he pleases with his appearance. as long as the good music keeps coming, we can't complain

the album doesn't get officially released here until the 25th