Monday, January 25, 2010

I know I'm going to hell in...



Eureka! I found it!
I've been looking for the right one for ages. I love San Francisco. I love going into thrift shops on a whim. you would never believe what a steal this jacket was. really, go on, guess. I saw it, tried it on, and fell in love with it immediately. then I saw the price tag and started freaking out. BECAUSE IT'S REAL LEATHER, TOO. anyhow, I've realized why I haven't had any good luck with leather jackets before...it's cause I was looking at women's jackets. this is a guy's XS. and I love it.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha congrats on the great find, its adorable on you, especially with that spunky curl trying to make a run for it. I'm puting my bet in, $7?

Murphey said...

Nice find, leather is always a good choice, and the shirt under it works well with the black and white aesthetic. Rock on grrrl!

Lauren said...

whoa! totally jealous
leather is real expensive even when its second hand so my guess is you got it for 20

Hanan said...

12.95, bitches!

Unknown said...

haha well played.

Murphey said...

Wow, what a steal.
Better put some patches on it, and some hardware. That's the only way to make it yours.