Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The Strokes Post #338


BOOTLEG TIME! because, here at Music Induced Euphoria, we are OGs and committed to providing you with the coolest shit. yes, I just used the royal "we".

The Strokes - Live @ Black Cat (Washington D.C.) [17 February 2001] [ZIPPPP]
is that The Strokes playing in your basement? nope, it's just a really killer early boot. drink it up like a milkshake, my minions.

1. Hard to Explain [mp3]
2. Alone Together [mp3]
one word. yum.
3. New York City Cops [mp3]
4. The Modern Age [mp3]
5. Soma [mp3]
oh how I love this one. my ipod is named "Soma" XD
6. Last Nite [mp3]
7. This Life (demo of "Trying Your Luck") [mp3]
8. Barely Legal [mp3]
9. Someday [mp3]
10. Take It Or Leave It [mp3]

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha I love all the legit OG's that make this site possible.

Hanan said...

XD
in Arabic, I sometimes refer to myself as "we". it's what G-d calls himself in the Quran and it pisses my mum off a lot when I do it: she says humans aren't supposed to deify themselves by referring to themselves in the plural. ahhaha

Anonymous said...

Hanan, I promise... This will be the last, and I stop... I thnak you very mluch. Hope life is great in Chicago !!! Rémy