Saturday, March 8, 2008

ahh frustration

gah I'm studying like crazy for my Shakespeare midterm...I really want Neon Bible and Hissing Fauna Are You The Destroyer but I must resist...I have far too many unopened CDs as it is and I don't have time to do them justice. plus I'm broke. *le sigh*

once my exam is over on Tuesday, I will party-hardy (it's my roommate's birthday that day hurrah!) and then get around to reviewing the Division Day and Music for Animals concerts...ah and I want to read The Struggle That Must Be...and I've gotta start my history paper sometime soon...it's due in a few weeks (and I must research for it...)

but, let's look at the bright side: I found a ticket for the Vampire Weekend show at Rickshaw Stop! and then there's MCR, Panic and The Hush Sound, The Honorary Title, The Dodos, SSLYBY and the Morning Benders to look forward to! sadly, DCFC tix sold out before I even woke up last week. but oh well live music is live music. I am pissed that The Kooks aren't coming to SF for their US tour though.

anyhow, this is a music blog after all, so I'm including a playlist of mp3s that I feel appropriately describe my mood.

The Clash-White Riot [mp3]
Weezer-Why Bother[mp3]
Arctic Monkeys-Brianstorm [mp3]
The Vines-Get Free [mp3]
Babyshambles-Fuck Forever [mp3]
Kings of Leon-Red Morning Light [mp3]
The Strokes-The End Has No End [mp3]

enjoyyy

No comments: