Friday, March 28, 2008

the last shadow puppets

in case you've had a deficiency of sexy awesomeness in your life, take heed of this new supergroup comprised of Alex Turner from the Arctic Moneys and Miles Kane from the Rascals. I remember when I first heard about these guys about a month ago, I went bonkers. I ADORE ALEX TURNER. and Miles is pretty cool too. they performed for the first time March 4th in Brooklyn. anyhow, their record is titled "The Age Of The Understatement" and is due out for a April 21st release in the UK and a May 6th US release. knowing these two talented bastards makes me confident that said album will rock your socks off. so let's engage in some positive materialism and support these talented blokes!

here's their single:



The Rascals on MYSPACE

Arctic Monkeys - From Ritz to Rubble [mp3]

Arctic Monkeys - The Bakery [mp3]

The Last Shadow Puppets - The Age of Understatement -live [mp3]

No comments: