Saturday, May 17, 2008

Jules is back.


I am in a FANTASTIC mood. The final that I was really worried about turned out ok because I studied everything that was on the exam. it was amazing. like every passage on the IDs I specifically reviewed...anyhow, I have 2 more to go and I'm not too worried about those.

and, of course, because this is a MUSIC blog,
THE STROKES' JULIAN CASABLANCAS, Santogold and Pharrell are collaborating on a new song for Converse. MY DEAR LORD. Julian's voice floors me. updates will come soon.

The Strokes - New York City Cops [mp3]

damn good song.

in other news, Ben Gibbard makes me laugh. He said: “The second Postal Service album is threatening to become the Chinese Democracy of indie rock. It will come out eventually, or maybe it won’t.”
clever boy.

oh and The Decemberists are playing an Obama benefit gig in NY tomorrow afternoon. more power to them.

No comments: