Thursday, September 4, 2008

Matt Costa + Ryan Adams + Oasis = the ultimate concert.


damn lucky Canadians. oh well, i got to see Matt with Delta Spirit, which was pretty fucking amazing.

09/04 – Ottawa, ON CANADA – Scotiabank Place
09/05 – Montreal, QC CANADA – Bell Centre
09/07 – Toronto, ON CANADA – V Festival (Toronto Island Park)
09/09 – London, ON CANADA – John Labatt Centre

some other Matt Costa tour dates:

09/20 – Atlanta, GA – The Loft @ Center Stage
10/04 – Los Angeles, CA – Detour Festival
10/07 – Greenville, SC – Furman University
11/13 – Orlando, FL – The Plaza Theatre

and and and, a new video:

Cigarette Eyes on YOUTUBE

Matt Costa - Sunshine [mp3]

4 comments:

Murphey said...

I'm sorry, but to officially qualify as The Ultimate Concert, one needs some combination of the words Led, Queen, Floyd, Zeppelin, and Pink. Thanks for playing, better luck next time.

Hanan said...

haha good luck putting that one together with the majority of those original lineups being with the fishes.

I simply meant that those are three of my favourite artists, whom I can objectively say are very talented.

but of course, your combination would be earth shattering. I think I'd substitute Pink Floyd with the Velvet Underground though. don't get me wrong, I love Pink Floyd, but I love Lou Reed more.

Murphey said...

mmmm Velvet Underground would be tasty, but the Floyd puts on approximately one hell of a show. And don't ever think I'm ever insulting you or your tastes personally, or insulting at all. Just commenting.

R.I.P. Freddie Mercury and John Bonham...

Hanan said...

I promise, I'm not insulted. I appreciate feedback.

you forgot Syd.