Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Not So Silent Night! presale password here!




ok, so this lineup is crazy. like unbelievable:

THE KILLERS
DEATH CAB FOR CUTIE
BLOC PARTY
FRANZ FERDINAND
JACK'S MANNEQUIN

I had a conundrum: choosing between Frightened Rabbit and Jack's Mannequin this weekend, and now I don't have to! Frightened Rabbit it is. anyhow, this also means that I will see the Killers twice in two days. how freaking amazing is that?

it's at Oakland's Oracle arena. tix are $57.50 for general admission floor. $32.50 for upper bowl seats. you know you want to buy the former.

now, for the good stuff.

buy your tickets HERE tomorrow morning at 10AM

presale password is: oakland

CSS - Music is My Hot Hot Sex [mp3]
(haha I know CSS isn't exactly relevant here, but that song title sure as hell is)

2 comments:

Murphey said...

CSS is ALWAYS related. Do you know the translation of the ending? It's so awesome.

Yes of course, I was a girl scout
Getting out of school, I wouldn't sniff no glue
neither play basketball nor foosball
What I like isn't free
What I like isn't fake
It's guitar, drums and computer sounds
Some say it sounds louder than a hurricane
Near him I could feel it, from his eyes it reached me
Seated next to him, I wanted to get closer
I would do him till the sunshine
Under the sheets, he moaned in E flat
I got tense, but everything was alright
(and the last line, repeated a few times)
He was a great fuck, but so am I

Best line ever.

Hanan said...

that is amazing! thanks so much for sharing Murphey

love this song.