Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Strokes Post #324

OH MY GAH.



as the video went on, my initial thought (upon seeing him write on a whiteboard) of "HOLY SHIT I wish Julian was my professor. I could listen to him lecture and twirl mics all day long" only increased.

anddddddd this lovely NME article (source can be found in the NY mag article) also made my day:

"It's night and day now," he said. "Everyone is working as a group, 'Let's do it! Go team!'. Which is amazing. Which is what I wanted since day one. But that's only happening now. Literally now."

YAYYYY!!!!!!!


nothing can keep the boys apart.

UPDATE:


I love this, especially cause the radio guys are American and don't mistake the Jets as a baseball team.
he looks so happy =)

2 comments:

Anthony said...

full steam ahead boys!!

Olivia said...

SO EXCITED! Plus at the part when he was twirling the mic and it fell off the chord(in slow motion), and he slowly smiled.. so beautiful.