Sunday, June 13, 2010

The Strokes Post #469

I was out of town this weekend, so although I managed to snag TICKETS FOR OUTSIDE LANDS


I totally forgot about The Strokes playing in England yesterday. as I was nursing a massive hangover, this is what the Strokes were doing:





there is a very good reason why I have been doing daily posts on this band for the last year and a half. BECAUSE THEY ROCK THE SHIT OUT OF THE EARTH'S CORE.

they played only old songs (in all honesty, this is a strategy I quite like):

watch a lovely interview with Nick HERE. how grown up and enthusiastic does he sound?

many thanks to Eric and his new website for organizing all of this info nicely

and now, if you'll excuse me, I need to continue icing my stupidly swollen ankle.

9 comments:

Eric said...

Your ankle be gross.

Anonymous said...

Aww, poor ankle. And thanks to you & Eric both for providing me with concise Strokes summaries. I was feeling overwhelmed attempting to catch up. I too was away all weekend.

you know said...

you better go see a fucking doctor about that shit. also get skype

Shelby said...

Damn that's cold New Z.

Isha said...

i feel bad about ur swollen ankle. but today, monday, in the room u leaked. i mean ur bag of ice leaked, and now there's germs and water all over the floor. anyways, in the modern age video, did u c nick? he was all like... literally beating the drums soo hard. and julian's voice in the nycc video was o-mazingly beautiful and heaven. he's mine. i wish. thx eric and hanan. good luck with your ankle.

Isha wrote this comment :)

Neezy aka New Z said...

as one of my shawties you can call me Neezy as well as New Z

Isha aka Isha said...

as one of mi recordz, u can call mi isha or isha.
btw, when will i get the 3.5 album of julio. *COUGH *COUGH:MS.HANAN!!!!!

Eric said...

Come on Hanan, get Isha her record already.

Hanan said...

shut up Eric. go listen to Delta Spirit.