Saturday, October 9, 2010

Saturday Music Definitions: Pie


I've had a crazy few weeks, culminating in a very very draining Saturday. it ended well, though, and I won a pumpkin pie eating contest today. I ate a whole Costco pie in around 10 minutes. it made a grown man throw up.

Oasis - Magic Pie [mp3]

Guided By Voices - Zoo Pie [mp3]


Stephen Malkmus - Dragonfly Pie [mp3]

Wilco - Pieholden Suite [mp3]


The Temptations - Sugar Pie Honey Bunch [mp3]


The Beatles - Wild Honey Pie

Bonus:

The Hives - Barely Homosapien [mp3]

Black Lips - Best Napkin I Ever Had [mp3]

5 comments:

Murphey said...

Congrats on not barfing, but I bet it'll put you off pumpkin pie for the holidays, which is too bad.

Hanan said...

false. I woke up today craving carrot cake but the next time I come across some pumpkin pie, I'll eat a nice big slice, don't you worry. it's my absolute favourite pie.

Unknown said...

I'm so proud to know you.

Unknown said...

I'm so proud to know you.

Murphey said...

We have like three pumpkin pies in the freezer because they were on sale at the local trade market. Delicious, each one.