Monday, January 10, 2011

bootleg - Radiohead Haiti Benefit (24 Jan 2010)


I made this is for my two favourite people. you know who you are. I recommend that everyone gives it a listen (and watch it HERE), as the sound quality is EXCELLENT.

ZIP FILE

1. faust arp
2. fake plastic trees
3. weird fishes
4. the national anthem
5. nude
6. karma police
7. kid a
8. morning bell
9. how to disappear completely
10. a wolf at the door
11. the bends
12. reckoner
13. lucky
14. bodysnatchers
15. dollars and cents
16. airbag
17. exit music for a film
18. everything in its right place
19. you and whose army
20. pyramid song
21. all I need
22. lotus flower
23. paranoid android
24. street spirit

3 comments:

Andrew said...

Awesome! Thanks!

Unknown said...

Oh sniggity snap! A couple of mi amigos made it to this show, they said it was well worth $300 a ticket. Thanks for the heads up yet again Hanan.

Niloufar said...

Thanks for putting it on my ipod.