Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The National will rerelease the Cherry Tree EP in June


I first listened to Cherry Tree after hearing the band's Black Sessions. I was listening to it this morning and figured I'd post about the upcoming vinyl 12" reissue of the EP. The original 10" is super rare, I can't seem to find it anywhere. 3000 copies of the reissue will drop on June 28th (500 of them will be red vinyl), you can buy it HERE

Tracklisting:
1. "Wasp Nest"
2. "All the Wine"
3. "All Dolled-Up in Straps"
4. "Cherry Tree"
5. "About Today"
6. "Murder Me Rachael" (Live)
7. "Reasonable Man (I Don't Mind)" (feat. Padma Newsome of Clogs)

in the meantime, the band is giving away "About Today" at bandcamp, head on over or grab the track below.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can you find this song on mp3:
Akcent - My Passion