Friday, July 22, 2011

must watch video: Zach Condon of Beirut joins The National for "Fake Empire" at Paleo

when I first watched this video via the live stream a few days ago, I literally screamed out loud when Zach Condon came out. his addition to the song is beyond breathtaking, and very much worth a view (or ten)


I've uploaded the entire concert on youtube, and it's a spectacular set. they even played "Secret Meeting" and a couple of really old tracks from their second album, Sad Songs for Dirty Lovers
set list:

set list:

Start A War
Anyone's Ghost
Secret Meeting
Conversation 16
Slow Show
Squalor Victoria
Afraid Of Everyone
Bloodbuzz Ohio
Sorrow
Available
Lucky You
England
Abel
Fake Empire
Mr. November
Terrible Love

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for posting the entire set of The National! :D

Azlan said...

Thank you very much for the full set. I was there! It was my 3rd time watching them live in Switzerland.