Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Fall Out Boy...oh boy.

apparently, FOB wants to join the Guinness Book of World Records by playing in Antarctica...hahah they always made me laugh.

read more here

I stopped listening to them after I saw them live. They were like 1 step above terrible. Out of sync, weak vocals, no connection with audience, barely audible bass. The acoustic set was good though. I also deleted all of my FOB songs off of my computer (and trust me, I had their entire discography, plus b sides etc) which I'm kind of regretting because Infinity on High was a pretty good pop record. I just really can't forgive bands who suck live. At least I have the records in disc form at home.

anyhow, enjoy a good live cover of "love will tear us apart"



watching it just saddens me more...my high expectations for FOB were shot dead.

No comments: