Friday, May 23, 2008

the man is trying to supress me.

so my box account [where I upload all of the songs I post on this blog] was shut down because I've been posting mp3s here so I just went ahead and created a new one. the only songs which I'm reuploading are "The Start of Something" by Voxtrot and "Scared" by Albert Hammond Jr because they were the ones which were downloaded the most, not to mention two of my favourite songs. if you guys want me to reupload anything, I'd be happy to, just drop me a message.

I've just finished my first year at uni, and I'm enjoying the nothingness that I am lucky enough to have right now. more posts soon, I promise, I just need some days of absolute emptyness.

just one scrap of music news that is pretty cool, Alicia Keys wants to collaborate with The White Stripes, because she admires their raw sound and parallels it with her own voice. keep a look out for that [I of course will keep you posted]

No comments: