Sunday, June 1, 2008

Kurt Cobain's ashes have been stolen

from their home with his now "suicidal" widow Courtney Love. Read NME's story HERE

Albert Hammond Jr has spoken to NME about his new record (due out July 8th) and says that "I'm really proud of the power this record has. I feel like my melodies and song arrangements have matured. Lyrically, I tried to have the words flow out more freely and not try to write one song but many. I would just sing and sing and then arrange the words afterwards."

read the full story HERE

tickets are on SALE for the download festival in SF (actually, Mountain View at Shoreline) on July 19th, featuring such artists as Brother Ali, Yeasayer, Tapes n Tapes, Louis XIV and Brand New view the full lineup HERE

Nirvana - Heart Shaped Box [mp3]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how horrible