Tuesday, June 3, 2008

NEW SONG BY ALBERT HAMMOND JR AVAILABLE ON SPIN.COM!


!!!
it's called GfC. I've previously heard some versions on YOUTUBE but the studio version is BREATHTAKING. seriously, I'm floored. his new record is like an awesome birthday gift for me, only a month early. and I'm sure as hell not complaining

Albert's debut record, Yours To Keep is fantastic, and his second record seems like it's gonna surpass even that. I didn't think it was possible, but hey, he's a Stroke, right? they're just amazing like that. do you hear what he's doing with his voice? it's totally like Jules challenging himself on First Impressions...GAH I AM SO EXCITED!!

read the SPIN article HERE and download it there too, or, what the hell, I'll make it easier

Albert Hammond Jr- GfC [mp3-highly recommended!!]

oh, btw, according to Rolling Stone, vinyl is making a comeback. it's about time.

No comments: