Saturday, August 30, 2008

new video: The Hives - Won't Be Long



SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!

this is my all time favourite Hives song EVER. I went crazy when they sang it live. I need to choose between seeing them again live or Liam Finn, because they're playing SF shows the same night. I will probably choose these guys, because they are simply phenomenal live. so is Liam, but you can't really dance like it's 1999 to his music.

the video, by the way, consists of various clips of their shows and them on the road. you can see Pelle sleeping =) total creeper status haha

I love The Hives. and if you don't listen to them, START IMMEDIATELY. seriously, they are the coolest Swedish garage rock band ever =)

The Hives - Diabolic Scheme [mp3]

The Hives - Won't Be Long [mp3]

The Hives - You've Got it all Wrong [mp3]

No comments: