Saturday, September 20, 2008

HOLY CRAP! THE NEW OASIS ALBUM HAS LEAKED!!


I went down to my favourite record shop a couple of days ago, and on the way down was yearning for this day to come.

once again, I shall reiterate, I LOVE THE INTERNET.

Blair at CERTAIN SONGS brought this to my attention. I'll rehost the song he uploaded, and will upload more once my own download finishes and I pick which ones I love the best

Oasis - Waiting for the Rapture [mp3]


if the Kings of Leon set sex on fire, Oasis are setting the stars ablaze. this is quite possibly my favourite Oasis song in a looong time. Oasis are reminding us why they are one of the world's biggest bands right now, and helping us realize that they are still quite relevant today. Long live the Gallaghers and co.

UPDATE:

wow, that was really fucking fantastic. here are a couple of stand out tracks

Oasis - I'm outta time [mp3]


Oasis - To be where there's life [mp3]


as always, I'll post a proper review once the album is officially released.

No comments: