Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Nikolai tells SPIN about "shift" in sound on forthcoming Strokes record


read the full article HERE

he mentions something about a new producer. if the Pharrell rumours are true, and they go all Black and White Album Hives on me, I will cry. I will cry. I will cry.

and then I'll find a new favourite band, or simply deny that they ever made anything past First Impressions

don't get me wrong, I liked the B&W album, but it wasn't the Hives. I looove First Impressions of Earth but the experimentation came from WITHIN the band, not from some outside hip hop guru.

why can't we have more songs like the one below?

The Strokes - New York City Cops [mp3]


oh Jules. hahaha

boys, you know I will love you no matter what stupid stunts you pull. the Strokes are etched into my soul and I can't change it (not that I would want to)

No comments: