Monday, January 25, 2010

Radiohead bust out an epic setlist for charity


source: LA Weekly

I was listening to The Bends on my lunch break today. but holy hot cakes I wish I could have been there last night. this set list is well deserving of the half million dollars they raised. good going, boys.

Faust Arp
Fake Plastic Trees
Arpeggi
National Anthem
Nude
Karma Police
Kid A
Morning Bell
How To Disappear Completely
Wolf at the Door
The Bends
Reckoner
Lucky
Body Snatchers
Dollars & Cents
Airbag
Exit Music (For a Film)

encore #1
Everything In Its Right Place
You and Whose Army?
Pyramid Song
All I Need

encore #2
Lotus Flower <– Thom debuted this at his solo shows
Paranoid Android
Street Spirit

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Two of my friends went, the tix were sold by auction, and one of them joked that the bids got so high that most everyone there would look like the monopoly man.