Friday, February 12, 2010

The Strokes Post #355

I
am
drooling



Nick has a surprisingly good voice. my GOODNESS hearing those bits and pieces made me SO happy. they all look SO good. Albert looks great! his hair's coming in nicely. Nikolai looks fantastic. fan fucking tastic.

HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY.

PS I want that Daytrotter shirt Nikolai is wearing. I was browsing their online apparel store yesterday

PPS it looks like those summer festivals are the only shows the band will play before releasing the album. all the more reason to trek out to England.

5 comments:

Katie said...

!!!!!!

Shelby said...

"Nikolai Broke the Zoom" should be their first single. I would have absolutely no problem with that.

Hanan said...

with Nick on lead vocals, I don't think ANYONE would have a problem with that. imagine that live. it'll replace shouts of "freebird" for sure.

Anonymous said...

I feel like everyone overlooks nikolai, I love hearing him talk.

Rob said...

Am glad i live in England then :P though think there playing in Germany too