Sunday, April 4, 2010

Sunday Morning Covers


ZIP FILE!

The Dead Weather - New Pony (Bob Dylan cover) [mp3]

Andy Fitch & Brian Russo - Excuses (The Morning Benders cover) [mp3]


Ben Gibbard - I Don't Want To Get Over You (Magnetic Fields Cover) [mp3]


Manchester Orchestra - I Could Be With Anyone (Kevin Devine Cover) [mp3]

Jamie Cullum - Our Day Will Come (Mort Garson cover) [mp3]


Ben Sollee - A Change Is Gonna Come (Sam Cooke cover) [mp3]

The Black Crowes - Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds (The Beatles cover) [mp3]

Rogue Wave - Birds (Neil Young cover) [mp3]

The Morning Benders - Why Don't They Let Us Fall In Love (The Ronettes cover) [mp3]

The Last Shadow Puppets - Wondrous Place (Billy Fury cover) [mp3]

6 comments:

Charles! said...

I love that Rogue Wave cover. My favorite Neil Young song..they totally did it justice.

Double Hawk said...

Oh how I love all The Last Shadow Puppet covers!

allie said...

my phone be broke shawties :(

Hanan said...

no! when am I gonna get frantic calls from you asking if I'm alive?

I NEED THOSE CALLS, WOMAN.

allie said...

well i dont know if you would call it frantic...it was more like 'yo did u get hit by an earthquake?" I also called my friend Kevin in San..Something and he didnt feel it either.

admit it. for all your forrest gump teasing you love southern accents.

allie said...

and you LOOOOVE CELL PHONES! oh how the hipster has fallen