Sunday, August 22, 2010

The Strokes Post #541

a few days ago, I listened to this bootleg, really loudly, in my car. the distortion was delicious. if you haven't given it a chance yet, do.

The Strokes - Live at Lollapalooza 2010 [zip]


1. New York City Cops

2. The Modern Age
3. Hard to Explain
4. Whatever Happened
5. You Only Live Once
6. Soma
7. Is This It
8. Vision of Division
9. I Can't Win
10. Reptilia
11. Last Nite

12. Juicebox
13. Someday
14. Under Control

15. Heart in a Cage
16. Take it or Leave It

I wish they had played Heart in a Cage in San Francisco

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That show was amazing.

Anonymous said...

If you noticed at the end of the set in SF, Julian said, "We heard you saying one more song...be careful what you wish for"--dissed us and only playe TioLi...shitty. Oh well, great show otherwise. Check this video I filmed a lot of the SF show:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKKFPo8y6BY

Hanan said...

I totally noticed when I started going through archives of their recent shows and they played all the same songs. fucking Julian. oh well. loved it to bits. best night of my life.