Sunday, December 14, 2008

Saturday Music Definitions: Cold


note to self: NEVER GO TO SAN FRANCISCO IN A SHORT SKIRT IN THE MIDDLE OF DECEMBER EVER AGAIN.

Poor Bailey- A Common Cold [mp3, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!]

this one gets a lot of repeat time. the happy guitars a la Beach Boys may even make you forget that it's winter

Margot and the Nuclear So So's - Cold, Kind and Lemon Eyes [mp3]
I recently bought a copy of Animal! on vinyl and have been a tad disappointed. maybe I just haven't listened to it enough. regardless, the next time I get a paycheck, I'm buying a copy of Not Animal

Matt Costa - Cold December [mp3]
not my favourite song by Matt, but it still outshines most of the crap that most people listen to. by a long shot.

Modest Mouse - The Cold Part [mp3]
I love old Modest Mouse. I love new Modest Mouse. I don't really like Modest Mouse (one of those three statements is false.)

No comments: