Wednesday, May 6, 2009

must watch videos: Delta Spirit on LA BLOGOTHEQUE!

funnily enough, I was listening to the La Blogotheque version of Beirut's Nantes when I came across the following

it was recorded in our very own San Francisco! wait, early February, that must have been the time when they played BOTH! I should have loitered in the city that week just to catch this. I wish I were omniscient about all great musical things like this

Delta Spirit - People Turn Around from La Blogotheque on Vimeo.



Delta Spirit - Trashcan from La Blogotheque on Vimeo.



Delta Spirit - Strange Vine from La Blogotheque on Vimeo.


Delta Spirit, are, by far, my favourite live band. Jon looks so cool in these videos. hip, not hipster haha =)

the second video is especially enchanting. I love the dancing during People C'mon

WTF THEY ARE OPENING FOR THE SHINS?! why do I only find out about these shows AFTER they sell out? I'd have gone just to see them (as I would have wanted to go to the M Ward show to see them open but that was sold out too.)
I wish they'd go on another headlining tour...

No comments: