Thursday, May 7, 2009

The Strokes Post #78


I know some of you have been disappointed by the fact that the album stream of Dark Night of the Soul has disappeared.

so, without further ado, let me present you with an mp3 of the song by Julian.

Julian Casablancas - Little Girl (track 4) [mp3, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!]

I love this song. it's so nice to hear a song with ONLY JULIAN SINGING again. "My Drive Thru" and "Boombox" just weren't doing it for me. I am so fucking ecstatic about a new Strokes release. the guitars remind me a bit of Radiohead. looove it.

read more about the Dark Night of the Soul HERE, which will be available for sale in the UK on May 13th

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this.

Anonymous said...

I like it.
I'm not sure if I would want the 4th album to sound like this...
His voice is sooo amazing.
Oh and he needs to leave his wife.

Scottish Friction said...

the more the song goes on the more i like it :)

Hanan said...

I don't want the new album to sound like this and I know it won't. the strokes are the strokes. they know what to do

Hanan said...

but I do love it. I've been listening to it all day. just for the record.

dont_be_coconut said...

Have somebody got any other songs of the project? Please share

Anonymous said...

This song was written by Sparklehorse and Danger Mouse - so any future Strokes record will not necessarily sound like this!

Unknown said...

Find more Julian Casablancas in my mp3blog and forum searches:

HEREand
HERE

Anonymous said...

OMFG!! xD thanx a looot i love u!!! i´ve been looking for some page to download it.. :)

cant wait for the new album realease either :D

K. said...

Thanks so much for this. I was going to rip it off YouTube, but apparently EMI has taken them all down :( Boooo!