Saturday, May 30, 2009

Saturday Music Definitions: Heartbreaker


I woke up this morning with an undeniable urge to listen to Ryan Adam's amazing debut record. So I did. And now, I must dedicate this post to that album, and Mr. Adams, in all of his painstaking eccentricities.

Led Zeppelin - Heartbreaker [mp3]

Ray Charles - Heartbreaker [mp3]

Ryan Adams - To Be Young [mp3]

first song on Heartbreaker

Ryan Adams - Come Pick Me Up [mp3]
my favourite track on Heartbreaker, and my favourite Ryan Adams song in general

if I ever find an original issue of Heartbreaker on vinyl, I would be happy x 34809345

also, that album art is simply gorgeous.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heartbreaker by Metronomy would've been a good addition on there :)

Hanan said...

never heard that one.

2plus2isjoe said...

Ah it's absolutely brilliant, it uses the sound of a creaking door as percussion (amongst other things)!

Hanan said...

just listened to it, good stuff!