Wednesday, July 29, 2009

yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes!

I've been waiting for this day forever and ever! I'm not the (patient) type to wait for proper release dates.

take a gander at what I've been listening to via last.fm in my sidebar and if you're interested, click HERE. I uploaded the files, so they're safe. I'm not the selfish type.

it's really, really good. not as good as #1 or #2, but still pure, pure genius. track 5 is one of the best things I've heard all year. like whoa.

a proper review is forthcoming.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!
i dont know how you did it, but i am so glad you did.

John said...

oh fuck yes
thankyou so much
you are a champion
how'd you get this?

John said...

oh its leaked lol
its also on torrents if any1 is interested. check mininova not the anon one uploaded on tpb.

Anonymous said...

You, and your site rock! Thank you for having such a great taste in music. :)

jon jon said...

leaking like a faucet.....

Unknown said...

Secret Door is my favorite so far.

Tracks 1 and 3 sound so much like QOTSA it's almost scary.