Thursday, July 1, 2010

The Strokes Post #489

Julian and JP inducing euphoria in Indio

a while ago, someone requested some Julian boots. here's one to start.

Julian Casablancas - Live at Coachella (2010) [zip file]

1. River of Brakelights [mp3]
2. Hard to Explain (Strokes cover) [mp3]
this literally drove me to tears.
3. Glass [mp3]

4. 11th Dimension [mp3]
5. Out of the Blue [mp3]
6. I'll Try Anything Once (Strokes cover) [mp3]
7. I Wish It Was Christmas Today [mp3]
8. Left & Right in the Dark [mp3]
9. Four Chords of the Apocalypse [mp3]

6 comments:

Olivia said...

Is this your own recorded audio? Because it's FANTASTIC!

Melli said...

thanks you sooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!

Melli said...

without the s :D

Anonymous said...

thanks so fucking much!!! amazing gig

electricturf said...

I've seen Jules live, amazing. But somehow this bootleg sounds way better. I guess it's because I don
t have drunk chicks screaming next to me. I especially like that trippy soundscapes. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Dear Hanan.. It's me again ! Do you think you could upload also this one ? Thak you so much ! Rémy