Friday, September 26, 2008

band of the week: Justin Nozuka


yay, I'm back to exposing you lovely readers to obscure bands and artists! I was listening to this VERY TALENTED Canadian singer/songwriter of American and Japanese descent while hanging out with a friend last night/this morning. She adores him, and now I do too.

He has one record so far, entitled Holly. Buy it HERE.

sounds like: a FANTASTIC combination of Jason Mraz and Ray Lamontagne with a hint of Gavin Degraw. I wonder what people will label him as, but I'm sticking to simply and wonderfully soulful.

Justin Nozuka - After Tonight [mp3]

check out his MYSPACE for tour dates. I would totally go and see him, but he's playing the same night as THE KILERS! sorry, dear, crappy new single or not, The Killers still rock my socks.

No comments: