Friday, September 26, 2008

THE KILLERS! ON TOUR!


I've actually known this since two nights ago, when I was reading Guardian on the train home from the Spoon concert, but here's an official post. I will catch these sexy beasts at the Warfield on October 21st, buy tickets HERE for that show on Sunday morning.I've already forgiven them for "Human", because I've been waiting for them to tour for AGES, especially since I heard of the new record in the works. "Neon Tiger" and "Spaceman" are actually really fantastic, so I'm not doubting a kick ass third record. Listen to them HERE

They only have a handful of tour dates thus far (see below) but they will most probably tour after their new record is released. Day and Age hits the shelves November 24th.

Oct 20 2008 8:00P
House of Blues Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 21 2008 8:00P
Warfield Theater San Francisco, California

Oct 24 2008 8:00P
Hammerstein Ballroom New York, New York

Nov 3 2008 8:00P
Royal Albert Hall London, London and South East

now, enjoy my favourite Killers song of all time:

The Killers - Under the Gun (original B-Side version, NOT Sawdust version) [mp3]

No comments: