Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sunday Morning Covers


I have a nice mix for you all today.

I woke up in a great mood, to the sound of The Strokes' "New York City Cops". That should make my week =)

The Strokes - Walk on the Wildside (Lou Reed cover) [mp3]

Coldplay - Can't Get You Outta My Head (Kylie Minogue cover) [mp3]

Adam Green - What A Waster (Libertines cover) [mp3]

The Cure - Love will Tear us Apart (Joy Division cover) [mp3]

this one's been floating around the internet recently, but if you haven't heard it yet, download it immediately. it's pretty freaking sweet.

Beck - Hot in Herre (Nelly cover) [mp3, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!]
this is so awesome! I'll admit, the original is one of my favourite songs, but Beck's bersion is so different! it's a lot of fun though.

Beirut - Le Moribond (Jacques Brel cover) [mp3 HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!!!!]
ZACH CONDON SINGING IN FRENCH! this is amazinggggggggg.

No comments: