Tuesday, December 23, 2008

really, now.

DMCA, play nice, I'm just trying to expose people to some good music

unfortunately, I didn't save the superlatives of 2008 but if anyone is interested, leave a comment and I will repost it (I have it written down in my music notebook)

here are the songs from the top albums of 2008:

10. Little Joy:
No One's Better Sake
How to Hang a Warhol

9. Ra Ra Riot:
Dying is Fine
Suspended in Gaffa (Kate Bush cover)

8. Liam Finn:
Second Chance
Wide Awake on the Voyage Home

7. MGMT:
Electric Feel
Of Moons, Birds and Monsters

6. Delta Spirit:
Tomorrow Goes Away
Strange Vine

5. The Virgins :
Hey Hey Girl
Radio Christine

4. The Killers:
Joy Ride
I Can't Stay

3. Vampire Weekend:
M79
I Stand Corrected

2. Wild Sweet Orange:
Ten Dead Dogs
Either/Or

1. Frightened Rabbit:
The Modern Leper
Keep Yourself Warm

3 comments:

_Jackie_ said...

Ahh, I hate that. Why can't they just delete the link they don't like instead of the whole post??

I hate spending time to write something and then they just delete it.

Unknown said...

That Virgins song is pretty damn sweet...

Hanan said...

Jackie: that's why I back everything up, but I forgot to do that for the superlatives =(

David: I agree. I was listening to their album while running today. I highly recommend it, it is ass kickingly good.