Saturday, January 3, 2009

The Queen of England loooves her some Zeppelin


Robert Plant is now a member of the Order of the British Empire.

now, as an ignorant American, I don't know exactly what this entails, but I'm sure it's like, Rock n Roll Hall of fame status, but for British achievements.

regardless, I love me some Zeppelin.

Led Zeppelin - Moby Dick (instrumental) [mp3]

helloooooooooo drum solo. I know this one technically doesn't have any vocals...so I present:

Led Zeppelin - Immigrant Song [mp3]
here's a tune for you which showcases Mr. Plant's talents. my oh my, can he sing.

2 comments:

Murphey said...

'Bout time for Sir Robert Plant.
Also, check that amazing bass line on Immigrant Song.

Hanan said...

my goodness, I was thinking the same thing yesterday. gotta love Zeppelin. they have it all.