Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sunday Morning Covers


of Montreal - Superman (R.E.M cover) [mp3]

Division Day - Ghosts (Japan cover) [mp3, highly recommended!]

whoa.

Counting Crows - Friday, I'm In Love (The Cure cover) [mp3]

KT Tunstall - I Want You Back (Jackson 5 cover) [mp3]
I miss what KT Tunstall used to be. her second album was horrid.

Vampire Weekend - Everywhere (Fleetwood Mac cover) [mp3]


Bon Iver - Your Love (The Outfield cover) [mp3]

David Bowie - White Light White Heat (Velvet Underground Cover) [mp3]

BONUS:

The Strokes - Walk on the Wild Side (Lou Reed cover) [mp3]

2 comments:

Murphey said...

Sorry to tell you, but Walk On The Wild Side is a Lou Reed song, from his second solo album Transformer. But it's a tasty cover anyway, thanks!

Hanan said...

man, I thought so, but the file I had was labeled wrong. man, I haven't listened to Lou's solo stuff in AGES.

thanks for looking out, I'll update it right away