Thursday, September 24, 2009

The Strokes Post #214



sometimes I hate the world. I try to be a decent person but bad things always seem to happen to me.
my bike got stolen today. it was locked and parked in a residential neighborhood, outside of an elementary school. this is the second time that this has happened.
I'm in a pretty shitty mood, I've been trying to console myself with lindt truffles (the dark chocolate ones...the milk ones are too rich) and Pulp. the Jarvis Cocker kind, not the stuff from orange juice.
in a couple of hours I'll blow some steam off with my running shoes. at least this has gotten me angry enough to channel it into some fiction writing.
now I have to buy a fucking car. blerg I hate shopping.

5 comments:

Katie said...

I'm sorry, Hanan! That's awful. Especially that it's the second time. Are you seriously buying a car? Isn't the traffic there really bad or something?

klein said...

You poor thing. Eat chocolate to your hearts content. x

Allie said...

WHAT THE FUX?? someone stole your car? is there any hope of finding who it is? I will come up there and beat their ass for you. I'll put a boot in their ass, its the American way!

Hanan said...

the traffic is pretty bad but it's not LA. I need a car eventually, I've been borrowing my mum's whenever I visit SF or Berkeley or go to shows or anything. right now, I'm getting another bike but I do need a car.

and Allie and klein, your responses were equally sweet albeit in different ways =)

allie said...

oo i meant to say someone stole your bike not car