Thursday, October 1, 2009

Classic Track Thursday


I've written on this blog before that I really don't like discussing Elliott Smith with music lovers, because so many people seem to hate his music, and I can't deal with that.

but I really do love Good Will Hunting, and "Miss Misery" will always be a special song, because a. it is gorgeous and b. it helped Elliott gain the recognition which he deserved.

so put on some headphones, and take a trip down memory lane back to 1997--or the last time you watched the film.

Elliott Smith - Miss Misery [mp3]


BONUS:

Elliott Smith - Miss Misery (early version) [mp3]
from New Moon, the posthumous album from Elliott, and the source art of one of my most-worn shirts.

PS "Between the Bars" ALWAYS makes me cry, especially during the film.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cant deal with people who cant appreciate elliott smith either

Katie said...

What? I didn't know people hated him, that's stupid