Sunday, June 6, 2010

Happy BFD Day, everyone!


I literally don't have to leave the festival stage today. I don't know who Flyleaf is but the rest of the bands, I really wanna see! observe:

FESTIVAL STAGE:

11:55am Violent Soho
12:25pm The Soft Pack
12:55pm The Dirty Heads
1:30pm The Temper Trap
2:05pm Flyleaf
2:40pm Gaslight Anthem
3:20pm Against Me!
4pm Spoon

then, I'll head over to the Main stage for two sets.

MAIN STAGE:

5:15pm Cage the Elephant
6:05pm Silversun Pickups

fucking aye today is gonna be epic.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hanan do you like Harlem? Just curious, I don't think I've seen you mention them in your posts.

Hope you had/are having fun @ BFD.

Hanan said...

can't stand em. I tried, I really did. been holding back the urge to do a negative review for a couple weeks now.

Anonymous said...

Really? Hmm. I can see how they would be received poorly. Could come off as just noise. I'm not even sure what it is that I love about them, it's just really catchy I suppose -- I even like them despite their hipster-ish album titles haha.

Well that's a bummer. But you should definitely write your negative review if you want to. Your blog, your opinion. People respect your opinion.