Sunday, October 5, 2008

The Killers perform "Human" + "Spaceman" on SNL



this song is growing on me. every day I hate it less and less. this live version is a lot cooler than the studio one, because it's so much more synth and so much less pop-crap. by the time their October 21st Warfield show rolls by, I will probably love this song. and I don't hate myself for that prospect. The Killers are one of my all time favourite bands after all, I've gotta be somewhat biased in their favour.

UPDATE:

here is the video for Spaceman. this song rocks so much. this performance gives me chills it's so good. THIS IS THE BAND THAT WE KNOW AND LOVE! ah! I love it so much. now I don't even have to force myself to like "Human", this song makes up for it so much. this performance emulates the song's brilliance a lot clearer than this one.



Mark's bass line reminds me of the guitars in "7 nation army" by The White Stripes. good stuff.

No comments: